As resumption time and point to keep in mind on using may vary according to venues, you have you look after instructions for the infection prevention after checking the following contents, and please use. In addition, we would appreciate your confirming instructions of each venue's HP.
Please feel free to contact if there are any question or consultation.
(Nishi Ward Office Children and Families Support Division: 045-320-8469)
[all common matters] Instructions for the infection prevention at the time of the use
* User, please wear mask. (under 3 years old are excluded)
* I would like hand-washing with soap, cooperation of finger disinfection after facility admission.
* Please arrive after taking temperature at home on use daily allowance day.
In addition, please write down the use when fever 37.5 degrees Celsius or more, respiratory symptom (a cough, sore throat, sneezing), physical condition are poor when there is similar symptom toward the family.
* As there is thing having you bring depending on venue, confirmation, please.
* The venue, please note that only water to drink is enabled.
* It limits the user number of people from the viewpoint of infection prevention.
As it does not need reservations, I would like mutual concessions in users when it reaches the upper limit capacity.
In addition, case to have to wait outside when it reaches the upper limit capacity please note that may not be available.
* For case that infected person was confirmed to venue user (we include the staff), we perform the use registration by Kanagawa LINE corona news system and postcard in Nishi Ward by any chance. Therefore I would like procedure for reading operation and use registration of QR code with cell-phones when venue is used.
About 1 child care supporter venue ※We update information sequentially as soon as resumption is decided.