We act for upbringing of the staff who can cope at the time of accident and disaster quickly to be safe from faucet, and to stably supply high quality tap water in City of Yokohama, Water Works Bureau 24 hours a day, every day. Therefore we utilize duct line training facility in Nakamura water plaza and work on practical skill training including the plumbing skill, leak of water investigation, leak of water repair skill.
In addition, this duct line training facility performs rental for the company's employee training by private enterprise other than the training of the Water Works Bureau staff. Please make use for improvement in technology of all of the companies supporting water supply business of Yokohama together. Application method, please identify lower item.
Summary of duct line training facility
Facility which we can rent
- Earthquake-resistant pipe plumbing joining training facility
- The plumbing joining training facility in pit
- The twist plumbing, leak of water repair training facility
- Service pipe training facility
- Leak of water investigation training facility
- Improvement in sensitivity experience-based facility
- Water supply duct line facility
- Disaster prevention enlightenment space (lecture room)
- Keihinkyuko Line Koganecho Station drop off walk 20 minutes
- Yokohama Municipal Subway Bandobashi Station drop off walk 15 minutes
- Municipal bus Urafunecho drop off walk five minutes
Reference about duct line training facility
Person in charge of City of Yokohama, Water Works Bureau General Affairs Department Human Resource Development Section skill succession
Inquiry about water supply to Water Works Bureau customer Service Center
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (old Adobe Reader) is necessary to open file of Portable Document Format.
Person who does not have can download free of charge from Adobe company.
To downloading of Adobe Acrobat Reader DC