Service to person with impaired sight
In library, person of transliteration reads material you like aloud. The use needs advance reservations.
Please connect with library which wants to use meeting reading directly.
(please see list of Yokohama City Library)
Rental of recording material, Braille material
We rent recording material, Braille material. We deliver from Chuo-toshokan to home.
- Meeting reading and rental of recording material, Braille material need the prior use registration. We accept registration in each library.
- It is receiving grant of certificate of the physically disabled by visual impairment by residence or attendance at school, working in Yokohama-shi that can register.
- On registration, we confirm division, class of certificate of the physically disabled other than the name, Address
- The use registration, rental of materials application accept even E-mail.
The visually impaired service apparatus of Chuo-toshokan
Extended reading device, DAISY (Daisy) reproduction recorder are available in Chuo-toshokan.
To person needing conversation by writing
We offer board for conversation by writing on counter of each library. Please offer conversation by writing casually.
For person who is hard to read small character, it comprises large printed book and extended reading device in each library.
Service to person with impaired mind and body
Delivery rental of book, magazine
Mind and body are defective and, to person having difficulty in visit to library, perform delivery rental of book and magazine.
- The use of delivery rental needs the prior use registration. We accept in Chuo-toshokan.
- It is certificate of the physically disabled, nursing notebook (notebook of love), mental patient health welfare notebook receiving either grant by residence or attendance at school, working in Yokohama-shi that can register.
- On registration, we confirm division, class of disability certificate other than the name or Address.
- We cannot use together with rental at each library window (we cannot borrow book from person having library card anymore at window either).
- Person who finishes registration telephone (Phone number: 045-250-1619), E-mail (e-mail address: to Chuo-toshokan person with a disability support project chargeky-[email protected]) orPage (the outside site) of electronic applicationWe can apply for delivery rental hope material from this.
Precaution in case of the electronic application, report service use
We report, and service stops service for system maintenance electronic application during until 8:00 on the next morning from second and last 8:00 on Wednesday afternoon.
Application for delivery rental hope material of this period, please use telephone or E-mail.
In addition, for security enhancement of application, report system electronic from Thursday, March 29, 2018 from cell-phone (feature phone) and some smartphones (thing before Android OS4.4 and iOS4) cannot use.
Announcement of registration update
Procedure for registration update of that passed more than five years after we have you enroll in delivery rental is necessary.
When is time of registration update of Q1 oneself?
We enclose news at the time of book delivery for three months of day on A1 expiration date.
What should Q2 registration do to update?
Please apply to A2 Chuo-toshokan. We accept application by window, telephone, email, FAX.
On full name, the date of birth, please let know Address, Phone number, division and class of notebook.
We confirm certificate of the physically disabled, nursing notebook (notebook of love), one of the mental patient health welfare notebooks. When it is proposed at window, I would like the presentation. In the case of other application, please send reproduction of notebook (full name, the date of birth, Address, Phone number, page where class is identified as division of notebook) to Chuo-toshokan.
After the procedure completion, we deliver book.
※ At library window of each ward except Chuo-toshokan when wish to go through the procedure, please consult until Chuo-toshokan charge.
Please contact Chuo-toshokan Service Section person with a disability support project person in charge if you have any questions.