※It is for downloading: Living (PDF: 577KB) of the Yokohama detective corps seventh old days
1.We will compare old living with now
2.We check old tool
3.Book which living of old child understands
4.Book which ancient living understands
5.We check at museums
Have all listened to story of the time when grandfather and grandmother, father and mother were children? Did you do thing of school and what kind of play? State of the inside and the town of house having been what like or ...
It is said that living of people greatly changed during these past from 70 years to 80 years so as not to have been seen before that.
What would the current living change in comparison with old living how? We will check.
At first, we will think about words to be connected for "old living", "keyword" what kind of words we should check using!
Kensaku comes and, using keyword that we thought about, will check in book getting on the Internet and this "Yokohama detective corps" in search of library book.
※Keyword to check: Old days living old days + living old living old days + tool old tool ...
※Kensaku comes: To look for book; come, and is worth. We can look for from title of book and person who wrote.
※When we come and question Kensaku of library with "old living" and "old tool" as keyword, book that there is many may not be found very much. At such time, we will check book which label same as found book was put on. Sign of label is this danaosagashitemimasho of "38" and "21".
Book which we introduce old living to in series
All books introduce life of children of 1955-1965 charges.
We introduce food, clothing and shelter from the primitive age to the present age every times.
When book to be looking for was not found, we will ask people in library. Book to want to see this dananinakutemo pre-; can translate.
We can look at old tools when we go to museum and museum.
※For opening time and closed days, we may be changed. Please confirm on telephone and homepage before going out.
1.Yokohama-shi history Museum
- We can learn history of Yokohama from the beginning, the ancient times to the close present age.
- The location: 〒 224-0003 1-18-1, Nakagawachuo, Tsuzuki-ku, Yokohama-shi
- Telephone: 045-912-7777
- Opening time: From 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (as for the admission until 4:30 p.m.)
- Closed days: It is year-end and New Year on Monday (in the case of holiday the next day)
- Admission charges: Primary and secondary student 100 yen
- Homepage: Yokohama-shi history Museum
2.Yokohama-shi farm village life building Misono Park "Yokomizo mansion"
In former old folk house, we convey life of farm village.
- The location: 〒 230-0073 3-10-2, Shishigaya, Tsurumi-ku, Yokohama-shi
- Telephone: 045-574-1987
- Opening time: From 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Closed days: First 3 Monday (in the case of holiday the next day), New Year holidays
- Admission charges: Free of charge
3.Yokohama-shi eight Sei hometown museum
We display farming implements, fishing implements used in Yokohama-shi.
- The location: 〒 231-0822 76-1, Honmokumotomachi, Naka-ku, Yokohama-shi
- Telephone: 045-622-2624
- Opening time: From 9:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Closed days: The third on Wednesday (in the case of holiday the next day) year-end and New Year others
- Admission charges: Free of charge
4.Living Museum of Showa
We store general public house of building together with household effects of the inside in 1951 and are released.
- The location: 〒 146-0084 2-26-19, Minamikugahara, Ota-ku, Tokyo
- Telephone: 03-3750-1808
- Opening time: From 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Closed days: In the beginning of September, it is year-end and New Year on Monday
- Admission charges: Small junior and senior high school students 300 yen
- Homepage: Living Museum of Showa (the outside site)
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (old Adobe Reader) is necessary to open file of Portable Document Format.
Person who does not have can download free of charge from Adobe company.
To downloading of Adobe Acrobat Reader DC