○ Person who can apply
Person who can apply for proof is limited to the next person.
(1) Corporation which succeeds duty to pay tax by the person (taxpayer, owner), the heir or merger.
(2) In addition, people that request for proof is permitted as legality by regulations of law.
○ Thing necessary for application
(1) Documents (driver's license, health insurance card) that identity verification of person who was able to come to window for application is possible are necessary.
In addition, document which the person can confirm when the above is "people whom there is application" is necessary when we were able to come to window and are other than person.
<example> When proxy/agent of the person applies
The presentation of documents that identity verification of proxy/agent is possible and submission of proxy are necessary.
※ Proxy/agent full name listed in proxy and full name of documents that identity verification is possible fit. There is seal of person of commission in the letter of commission.
(2) When applicant is corporation, seal of representative mark of the corporation concerned or representatives mark such as offices is necessary for application or proxy.
○ Change of payment method of fee
When we apply at depreciable assets center and ward office, we ask for payment by income certificate stamp, but we finish sale of income certificate stamp on January 28, 2020 (Raiwa 2) and change payment method now.
After January 29, 2020, fee of proof to issue in depreciable assets center becomes payment for cash. As electronic money is not available, please be careful.
As for the handling of fee of proof to issue at ward office, please see page about "income certificate stamp".
Payment method (after January 29, 2020) of fee
|Depreciable assets center||Only as for the cash|
|Ward office||Cash, electronic money (※ 1)|
|Mail||Postal fixed-amount money order (※ 2)|
(※ 1) About type of available electronic money, please see page about "income certificate stamp".
(※ 2) Please put necessary sum in postal fixed-amount money order without overs and shorts.
○ When we apply by mail
To Yokohama-shi depreciable assets center, please mail the next documents.
(1) Fixed assets proof application (for exclusive use of depreciable assets)
You fill in required items in large frame of application, and please fill in removed Phone number of contact outside frame in the daytime.
Application style can download "reports from page of downloading (thing about depreciable assets) of style, guide".
(2) Postal fixed-amount money order for fee
We sell at post office.
Please put necessary sum in postal fixed-amount money order without overs and shorts.
When depreciable assets statement items mentioned proof is applied for, you hear from beforehand, and please confirm necessary amount of money.
(3) Self-addressed envelope
You put stamp, and please fill in address.
(4) Mailing address
2-22, Masagocho, Naka-ku, Yokohama-shi Kannai the tenth floor of Chuo Building
Yokohama-shi depreciable assets center (Finance Bureau depreciable assets section)