Person who was judged to be mental disabilities in children's guidance office or the person with a disability rebirth counselor's office
It is authorized to A1 (the most severeness), A2 (severeness), B1 (moderate), four of B2 (slight) by degree of obstacle.
Content of support may vary according to degree.
Flow until the notebook acquisition
- Place: Each ward office Health and Welfare Center
- Time: From 8:45 to 17:00 (only on weekdays)
- Belonging: Photograph of the face (4 centimeters of length, side 3 centimeters)
After the application, the date and time of judgment hear from each counselor's office.
- Under 18 years old: Each city children's guidance office
- 18 years or older: Person with a disability rebirth counselor's office
After the application, it almost takes from one and a half months to around two months. Contact: We notify by mail from each ward office.
Come to the designated date and time, place
We notify by mail from each ward office.
Come to the designated date and time, place.
- Private seal
- Notice that was mailed
- Belonging (belonging varies according to degree of obstacle.) which was listed in notice
About inquiry of each ward office
Health and Welfare Center