While we put transportation container (kerosene kan, 20 liters) for kerosene in the automatic car boot in 2006 and carried kerosene, accident that kerosene began to leak from storing entrance occurred.
This container was thing which passed container performance test by the Fire Services Act, but kerosene has begun to leak without being sealed well by malfunction of process of manufacture because we lacked height of convex screw part.
Distributors collect, but are not leading to all article collections now.
Please confirm sale store name of this container, identification method on homepage of the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications Fire and Disaster Management Agency and distributor. (there are no sale results in Kanagawa.)
Link to Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications information materials
Start leak accident from transportation container for kerosene; alert (the outside site)
Link to web site of distributor
About Rising Sun web site "some malfunction of SHOWA SHELL SEKIYU specifications kerosene polyethylene tank (20 L) of our handling" (the outside site)
To handle kerosene safely
- When you carry dangerous materials such as kerosene or gasoline by the Fire Services Act, you store in container which adapted to standard to establish in firefighting laws and ordinances, and please carry.
This label is put on container which passed container performance test by the Fire Services Act.
- Please never pour gasoline into container for exclusive use of kerosene. Container deteriorates and is transformed and might leak.
- When we fill up with gas oil stove, let's fill up with gas after extinguishing a fire of oil stove once by all means.
- For prevention of ignition, let's separate container from machine appliance emitting fire and spark.
- We avoid direct rays of the sun, and let's keep in dark place to prevent deterioration of container.
- It will prevent you from putting in place becoming trouble of evacuation including bottom of the entrance and stairs.
- We close cover of container well, and let's keep so that flammable steam does not flow out.