Prior correspondence in time of peace
With reference to the hazard map, you confirm whether facilities keeping poison dynamite exist in the inundation assumption area and landslide warning area, and please confirm about the inundation height with the rain and high tides in addition.
When you exist in caution areas such as the inundation, you examine necessary measures for evasion to reduce the risk of damage occurrence that assumed outbreak such as the inundation and emergency measures in case of leaks as far as you are possible, and please prepare for plan development or educational training. In addition, please maintain plastic sheet, sandbag which are necessary for correspondence when the risk of storm and flood damage increased.
Page of disaster prevention-related map which Yokohama-shi provides is this place.
Correspondence when the risk of storm and flood damage increased
In reference to the following "example of measures that it is thought that leaks of poisonous dynamite at the time of storm and flood damage occurrence are effective as preventive measures", please take appropriate measures such as the inundation, the earth and sand inflow measures for evacuation as far as you are all right.
Cases such as outflow of poison dynamite or leak
When harm in hygiene might occur, you tell public health center, police department or firefighting organization promptly, and please take necessary measures.
Example of measures that it is thought that leaks of poisonous dynamite at the time of storm and flood damage occurrence are effective as preventive measures
The inundation, earth and sand inflow measures
* We use sandbag or still water board preventing the inundation and the earth and sand inflow to facilities keeping poison dynamite.
* We close valves of pipe to prevent outflow of poison dynamite, and to prevent mixture of water and the earth and sand to tank and the plumbing.
* We seal so that poison dynamite which entered container does not leak by the inundation. We fix in the storage of storage to prevent damage of container if possible.
* We cover final stage or container with Futaya plastic sheet in container which seal can make contents into about thing having difficulty in seal among containers which we put poisonous dynamite in to prevent outflow to the site outside.
* Thing which is easy to fly in the outdoors moves indoors to prevent production facility of poison dynamite, storage facilities from being injured by missile.
* We close valves of pipe to minimize outflow of poison dynamite when the plumbing was damaged by missile.